Falln's Haven

wordcount widgets falln_angel. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Meet and Greet

I've got the morning off today, so before I run away to work let's do this thing right, shall we?

This is Cordeliane (named after a character in one of my favourite books, although unlike her namesake she seems to have rejected Liane as a diminutive form in favour of Cordi - which is unfortunate because it reminds me of Cordy, who I can't stand... but I digress) in her current home on the shelf above my computer. I haven't made her any clothes yet (no time) so she's in one of the outfits she came with.



I didn't do a proper photo shoot because I'm a little crunched for time, the weather's too miserable to take her outside and I'm not so good at photographing dolls aparently, but if you're interested, here are a few more (click pictures for full-size):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger