Falln's Haven

wordcount widgets falln_angel. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cordi Shows Her Softer Side

I had a day off and was finally able to make some clothes for Cordeliane. I started with a striped sweater, which I was sure she would never wear, just to make sure the pattern fit. Surprisingly she suits the 'pretty' sweater as much as she does the black one. The jeans are a major accomplishment for me. I haven't done any real sewing since just after high school, and even that was minimal and I've never tried my hand at anything this small. But I get how a pattern works so I thought I'd try my hand at it. I used to do a lot of needlepoint so figured hand sewing would be reasonably easy. Unfortunately I only remember how to do two stitches - the french knot and the backstitch. Lucky for me, the backstitch is useful for sewing, so all was good. But I'm going to have to refresh my memory if I want to sew more stuff for her.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here are a few more Cordi picutres. (Again, click the pictures to see them full-size.)






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger