Falln's Haven

wordcount widgets falln_angel. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A not entirely disappointing thrift store trip.

There's a fairly large Salvation Army thrift store a short walk from my house and this afternoon I thought I'd head over there and see if I couldn't find Cordi a nice chair to sit in. Or if not a nice chair, at least something to sit on so she doesn't have to stand all the time. But I had no luck whatsoever. I spent what felt like hours sifting through the bins and boxes in the toy section of the store and the best I found was a cheap plastic bookshelf with peeling stickers. Grrr!

So I gave up and went upstairs to look at clothes. I'm feeling inspired after my success with those doll jeans and figure the cheapest way to get cute fabric is probably thrift-store kids clothes. I had better luck there. For $14 I got two plain t-shirts and enough of the following fun prints to clothe a Blythe several times over:











And I lied about finding nothing downstairs. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find three tiny pillows with pillowcases and one of those Jack Sparrow dolls they were giving away with Happy Meals a while back, all for $0.25 each.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger