Falln's Haven

wordcount widgets falln_angel. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I really suck at blogging.

I never update. Well, I do, but in bits and spurts separated by months of nothing. I guess I just don't find blogging very interesting, or at least not as interesting as I expected to.

Anyway, here's a update.

My little Blythe doll now has two sisters - anther full-sized doll and a mini Pullip. But it'll be a while before I add more. Not because I have willpower. Because I'm broke!

I also bought a digital camera which means I don't have to keep stealing The Boy's when I want to take a picture. Which hopefully means I'll get around to taking pictures of a lot of the knitting I've done, since right now it looks like I haven't knitted a think in a year-and-a-half.

And I broke down and upgraded my Flickr account, which means no limits, which means I'm way more active there than I've been in the past. Between that and the new camera, I've been uploading almost daily. Here are some of my personal faves to whet you appetite. To see more, go here.



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger